Anesthetic Nurse, PACU Nurse, Scrub/ Scrout Nurse, Theatre Nurse
Adelaide, South Australia
Excellent pay rates, referral bonus and several other bonuses.
About the role:
We are looking for experienced Registered Theatre Nurses for casual roles in Adelaide, South Australia!. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to provide quality healthcare services to the patients within facilities while following health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality nursing care and safe clinical practice to patients.
- Perform pre-procedure assessments, coordinate nursing care, formulate patient care plans, and evaluate outcomes.
- Assist the Anaesthetist and Surgeon and undertake procedures and skills in a competent and safe way.
- Perform proper aseptic techniques, isolation procedures, and infection control measures.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Theatre Nurse in Australia.
- AHPRA Registration is a must.
- Radiation and Laser Safety training certificate.
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history.
Why apply through Greenstaff Australia?
- Competitive weekly agency rates are available.
- You can choose between casual or contractual work with flexible shifts to match your lifestyle.
- Enjoy consistent shifts to ensure you always have work.
- Gain access to job opportunities in all Australian states.
- Earn referral and joining bonuses.
- You'll have a dedicated consultant to guide you through the recruitment process.
- Experience outstanding service and fast progression in the recruitment process.
Ready to apply?
If you have a passion for delivering high quality patient care. We want to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button or call on 03 9021 0122 to speak with our recruitment consultants. You can also share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Greenstaff Australia?
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency that provides high-quality talent across Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of casual work, block bookings, short and long-term contracts.
*Terms and conditions are applicable to all incentive and bonus program.
*To apply for this role, you must possess the legal right to work in Australia.