RN-ADF ( QLD- SC)
Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
All across Queensland
Excellent pay rates along with above mentioned benefits, Referral bonus
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency that provides high-quality talent across Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
ADF Health Services provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff takes pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new ADF Health Services employees are no exception.
We are seeking permanent full-time/Part-time Registered nurses for various locations across QLD. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your expertise and knowledge within a unique work environment and an opportunity to gain valuable primary health care skills as a civilian nurse serving the Australian Defence force.
- You will play a vital part in providing high-quality clinical care to patients and undertaking medical administration.
- You can work autonomously and thrive in a busy environment where you enjoy working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Alongside your engaging manner, you have a positive work attitude, outstanding communication skills, and a strong people focus, enabling you to engage effectively with patients and team members alike.
- Your day will involve coordinating sick parades, including triage, assessment, outpatient treatment, wound care, health promotion services, managing vaccination clinics, managing patient clinical records, and filing of hard copy reports, booking and recall of patients.
- The role is a mix of patient care and computer-based medical administration.
- You can expect to feel a unique sense of accomplishment and pride from caring for those who serve and protect our country.
What you need to bring to the role:
- Only Australian citizens can apply.
- Minimum 2 years full-time/part-time equivalent post graduate experience within recent 5 years in a health care setting (such as, primary health care, acute care, medical/surgical, occupational health)
- Valid and unrestricted registration with AHPRA.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification (or ability to obtain)
- Proficiency with computer applications and ability to learn new systems and attention to detail for computer-based medical administration
- Experience and competency with or without qualification in venepuncture and cannulation (desirable)
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous professional development (CPD).
What we are offering in this role:
Offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits; these include:
- Five weeks of annual leave
- CPD leave support
- Variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco Benefits program
- Wellbeing programs, including Fitness Passport
- Volunteer leave
- Free on-base parking
- Provision of uniform.
- Benefits in applying through us –We will have a dedicated consultant to help you with the process -(editing, maintaining paperwork, contacting) and keep you updated through your job application until you receive the offer letter. During this process, you can choose to undertake casual work with Greenstaff Medical - Flexible shifts where you can choose the days and times you wish to work along with your preferred location.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on the page or call Sara on 03 9021 0122 or email: Swati.Chauhan@greenstaffmedical.com.au
Apply now to avoid missing out!