Other, Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered Midwife (RM) , Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
Joining bonus, Referral bonus.
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provides high quality talent across Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
ADF Health Services provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff take pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new ADF Health Services employees are no exception.
We are seeking permanent full-time/Part-time/Casual Registered nurses to provide high-quality healthcare services to the Australian Defence force personals, based at the Tindal Health Centre. An Ideal candidate should be able to work with minimal supervision and thrive in a busy environment. Seeking individuals with a positive work attitude and excellent communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your expertise and knowledge within a unique work environment and an opportunity to gain valuable primary health care skills as a civilian nurse serving the Australian Defence force.
- You will play a vital part in providing quality clinical care to in and outpatients and undertaking medical administration, as well as engaging with patients in a positive and professional way.
- Your day could involve coordinating sick parades, including triage, assessment, outpatient treatment and health promotion services, managing relevant vaccination clinics, managing patient clinical records and filing of hard copy reports, booking and recall of patients to developing care plans and providing care for inpatients.
- The role is a mix of patient care and computer based medical administration.
- You can expect to feel a unique sense of accomplishment and pride from caring for those who serve and protect our country.
What you need to bring to the role:
- Only Australian citizens can apply.
- 2 years full-time post-registration nursing experience within the last 5 years (or part-time equivalent) in an acute health care setting.
- Valid and unrestricted registration with AHPRA.Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification (or ability to obtain)
- Proficiency with computer applications and ability to learn new systems and attention to detail for computer-based medical administration
- Experience and competency with or without qualification in venepuncture and cannulation (desirable)
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team to support the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality care to patients.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
What we are offering in this role:
Offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits; these include:
- A variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco Benefits program
- Wellbeing programs, including Fitness Passport and corporate gym membership
- Flexible working hours to work with your availability in case of casual.
- Provision of uniform
- Comprehensive onboarding and support on base to get you started
- Benefits in applying through us – We will have a dedicated consultant to help you with the process -(Editing, maintaining paperwork, contacting) and keep you updated through your job application till you get the offer letter. Since the process is time taking so meanwhile you can choose to have casual work with Greenstaff - Flexible shifts where you can choose your day and time to go to work and choose your location where you want to work.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or call Sara on +61 390210122, Email - Swati.Chauhan@greenstaffmedical.com.au
Apply now to avoid missing out!