ADF - 01
Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
$46 to $51 Per Hour
Registered Nurse Defence Force
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provides high quality talent across Australia.As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
ADF Health Services provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff take pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new ADF Health Services employees are no exception.
You are a passionate and dedicated Registered Nurse who is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare. With an ability to put patients at ease, your warmth and care is one of your greatest attributes. You are able to work autonomously, and you thrive in a busy environment where you can make a difference to those in need. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do. You are passionate about providing health services and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients.
About the Role
Based at the Lavarack Barracks near Townsville, you will be responsible for providing quality clinical care to patients. You will develop and maintain patient care plans, liaise with the multi-disciplinary healthcare team to provide co-ordinated patient management, provide assessment of patients and co-ordinate outpatient and inpatient treatments.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- 2 years full-time Post Graduate experience within the previous 5 years in an Acute Health Care Setting (or part-time equivalent).
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA.Current First Aid (HLTAID003) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification.
- Demonstrated experience and competency with or without a qualification in venepuncture and cannulation.