ADF- WA- MH
Mental Health Nurses (Generic), Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency that provides high-quality talent across Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
ADF Health Services provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff takes pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new ADF Health Services employees are no exception.
We are seeking permanent full-time/Part-time Registered Mental Health Nurses for various locations across WA. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your expertise and knowledge within a unique work environment and an opportunity to gain valuable health care skills as a civilian nurse serving the Australian Defence force.
- You will be an integral member of an experienced multi-disciplinary health care team providing a range of high-quality evidence-based mental health services to patients.
- You will undertake intake assessments, risk assessments, crisis intervention, case formulation, medication management, and group psycho-education, as well as additional support services as required.
- You display passion and positivity as a proud and professional registered nurse who is trusted to provide the highest standard of care to patients.
- You can work autonomously and thrive in a busy environment where you enjoy working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- You have a positive work attitude, outstanding communication skills, and a strong people focus, enabling you to engage effectively with patients and team members alike.
What you need to bring to the role:
- Only Australian citizens can apply
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behavior.
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse in Australia with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- 2 years (full-time equivalent)Post Graduate experience within the last 5 years.
- Credentialed with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (ACMHN); OR minimum qualification of Graduate Diploma Mental Health Nursing (with at least 75% of program on Mental health theory or practice).
What we are offering in this role:
- Offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits; these include:
- Five weeks of annual leave
- CPD leave support
- Variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco Benefits program
- Wellbeing programs, including Fitness PassportVolunteer leave
- Free on-base parking
- Provision of uniform.
- Benefits in applying through us –We will have a dedicated consultant to help you with the process -(editing, maintaining paperwork, contacting) and keep you updated through your job application until you receive the offer letter. During this process, you can choose to undertake casual work with Greenstaff Medical - Flexible shifts where you can choose the days and times you wish to work along with your preferred location.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on the page or call Manisha on 03 9021 0122 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now to avoid missing out!