Birth Suite Nurse , Neonatal Nurse, Post Natal Nurse , Registered Midwife (RM)
About the role:
We are looking for experienced Registered Midwives in Sydney. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to provide quality healthcare services to the patients within facilities while following health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver specialized nursing care.
- Administer medications.
- Monitor clinical care plans.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE AS A MIDWIFE IN AUSTRALIA.
- AHPRA Registration is a must.
- Relevant certification and qualifications.
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history.
Why apply through Greenstaff Australia?
- Competitive weekly agency rates are available.
- You can choose between casual or contractual work with flexible shifts to match your lifestyle.
- Enjoy consistent shifts to ensure you always have work.
- Gain access to job opportunities in all Australian states.
- Earn referral and joining bonuses.
- 24*7 Support and you'll have a dedicated consultant to guide you through the recruitment process.
- Experience outstanding service and fast progression in the recruitment process.
Ready to apply?
"Ready to put your nursing skills to work in a supportive environment? Apply now to join our caring team."
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button or call Harshit on 0390210122.
You can also share your CV with email@example.com
Greenstaff Medical is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who have been providing high quality talent across Australia. We support public and private hospitals with casual, contract and permanent requirements. One of our USPs is our understanding of the importance of healthcare professionals and why their work is so important. We are big enough to matter, but small enough to care.
*Terms and conditions are applicable to all incentive and bonus programs.
**To apply for this role, you must possess the legal right to work in Australia.