Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
All across NSW
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provides high quality talent across Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
ADF Health Services provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff take pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new ADF Health Services employees are no exception.
You are a dedicated nurse who is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare and is particularly passionate about mental health. With an ability to put patients at ease, your warmth and care is one of your greatest attributes and you understand the importance of this in making a difference to those in need of mental health services. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do. You are passionate about providing health services and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients.
We are seeking permanent full-time and part-time Registered nurses for various ADF base locations across NSW. You will be an integral member of an experienced multi-disciplinary health care team providing a range of high-quality evidence-based mental health services to patients. You will undertake intake assessments, risk assessments, crisis intervention, case formulation, medication management and group psycho-education, as well as additional support services as required.
What you need to bring to the role
- Only Australian citizens can apply.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Current unequivocal and unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- 2 years full-time Post Graduate experience within the recent 5 years (or part-time/Casual equivalent 3900 hours) completed in Mental Health nursing.
- Credentialed with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (ACMHN); OR minimum qualification of Graduate Diploma Mental Health Nursing (with at least 75% of program on Mental health theory or practice).
- Current First Aid (HLTAID011) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID009) certification.
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA.
What we are offering in this role:
Offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits; these include:
- Unique civilian role providing on base Mental Health support to Defence Members.
- CPD leave.
- Support through CPD assistance that helps financially with fees for courses
- Variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco Benefits program
- Wellbeing programs, including Fitness Passport
- Free onbase parking.
- Provision of uniform.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or call Sara on 0390210122, Email - Swati.Chauhan@greenstaffmedical.com.au
Apply now to avoid missing out!