RN Onco (SC)
Community Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
Excellent pay rates, Referral bonus
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency that provides high-quality talent across Australia.
As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
We are looking for experienced Oncology Registered Nurses for one of our best private hospital clients in regional Victoria. This is a contractual role. The Candidate should be able to provide quality healthcare services to the patients within facilities.
What you need to bring to the role:
- It’s imperative that you have a minimum of 1 year of paid work experience as an Oncology RN in the Australian Healthcare industry.
- Valid registration with AHPRA
- Relevant certification and qualifications.
- Accommodation provided.
- 4 weeks contract with possible extension.
- Travel allowance included.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button or call Sara on 03 9021 0122 or email - Swati.Chauhan@greenstaffmedical.com.au
Apply now to avoid missing out!