Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
Variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco Benefits program
Registered Nurse Defence Force
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provides high quality talent across Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
ADF Health Services provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff take pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new ADF Health Services employees are no exception.
About the Role
A nursing career like no other, we are seeking for a permanent full-time Nurse practitioner to work at the Robertson Health Centre. This is a new position within the Australian Defence Force Health Services Contract in the Darwin region! As a Nurse Practitioner you will be responsible for providing general nursing care to patients with the additional ability to undertake tasks such as assisting in emergency medical responses, prescription of medications/vaccinations, ordering diagnostic investigations and direct referral to other health care professionals. You are authorised to function autonomously and collaboratively in an advanced and extended clinical role. The Robertson Health Centre provides a number of health care services including, outpatient and inpatient, pharmacy, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and mental health services. The health centre runs a daily sick parade providing on the spot medical advice and treatment.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner).
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse (Division 1), General and Endorsed Nurse Practitioner with AHPRA.
- Context of Nurse Practitioner registration shall be within a general adult acute care setting and primary health care environment (excluding practitioners with narrow fields of sub-specialities including paediatrics, geriatrics, oncology, neonatology and midwifery.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time (or part-time equivalent) nurse practitioner experience within a general adult acute care setting and primary health care environment within the last 5 years.
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification.
You are a passionate and dedicated nurse who is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare. With an ability to put patients at ease, your warmth and care is one of your greatest attributes. You can work with minimal supervision and thrive in a busy environment where you can make a difference to those in need. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do. Alongside your engaging manner, you have a positive work attitude, strong communication skills and a strong people focus, enabling you to effectively engage with patients and team members alike.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering:
- Relocation assistance
- CPD leave and support through CPD assistance that helps financially with fees for courses
- Variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco Benefits program
- Wellbeing programs, including Fitness Passport & corporate gym discount
- Volunteer leave and leave for reservistsProvision of uniform
How to apply
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or call the team on +61 3 9021 0122
Apply now to avoid missing out!