ADF - 09
Practice Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
Registered Nurse Defence Force
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provides high quality talent across Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
ADF Health Services provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff take pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new ADF Health Services employees are no exception.
You are an experienced medical professional with solid foundations as a General Practitioner. Your passion for providing the highest quality medical services is at the heart of everything you do. You have a friendly and professional manner which automatically puts patients at ease and you take pride in your ability to inspire trust from both your patients and colleagues alike. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do. You are passionate about providing clinical services and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients.
About the Role
You will be responsible for delivery of medical services to patients in accordance with professional standards, legislation, and Defence Policies and Procedures. You will be required to provide medical technical advice to the Joint Health Unit (JHU) Commanding Officer (CO), Joint Health Command (JHC) Health Centre Manager and Commanders of units. You may be required to provide the services in either an outpatient setting or as inpatient care within a hospital or medical centre.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
• Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Medical Practitioner, General in Australia with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
• Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) OR, Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) OR Vocational Registration.
• Previous full-time post graduate general practitioner experience (or part-time equivalent) as determined by RACGP and ACRRM.
• Minimum of 5 years full-time post graduate general practitioner experience (or part-time equivalent) as determined by RACGP and ACRRM.
• Minimum of 2 years full-time experience in general practice setting within the last 5 years (or part-time equivalent).
• Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA.
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID009) certification.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or call the team on +61 3 9021 0122
Apply now to avoid missing out!