Williamtown - NSW
Excellent Payrates,Referral Bonus,Joining bonus
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provides high quality talent across Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
ADF Health Services provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff take pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new ADF Health Services employees are no exception.
We are seeking permanent Part-time/fulltime civilian doctors for Williamtown. This is not your standard Medical Officer role and as such we are seeking candidates who are looking for something a little different. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your expertise and knowledge within a unique work environment and gain valuable health care skills, serving Australian Defence force.
- You will play a vital part in providing quality clinical care to patients as an integral member of an experienced multidisciplinary health care team.
- Your day will involve delivery of medical services, including fitness to fly assessments, aviation medicals and aircrew health management, sick parade consultations, general practitioner consultations, health screenings, preventative health care, diving, submarine, and other occupational medical and health assessments to determine employability and deployability of personnel, pre and post deployment health assessments.
- You will enjoy working closely with our nursing, allied health and administration teams and can expect to feel a unique sense of accomplishment and pride from caring for those who serve and protect our country.
- You display passion and positivity as a proud and professional GP who is trusted to provide the highest standard of care to patients.
- You can work autonomously and thrive in a busy environment where you enjoy working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Alongside your engaging manner, you have a positive work attitude, outstanding communication skills and a strong people focus, enabling you to engage effectively with patients and team members alike.
- You can expect to feel a unique sense of accomplishment and pride from caring for those who serve and protect our country.
What you need to bring to the role:
- Only Australian citizens can apply.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time post graduate general practitioner experience in a general practice setting within the last 5 years (or part-time equivalent) as determined by RACGP and ACRRM.
- Unrestricted registration with AHPRAFRACGP or FACRRM (Early Fellows encouraged to apply)
- Demonstrated experience in general practiceEvidence of CPR (HLTAID001) or BLS completed in the past 12 months
- Evidence of active participation and completion of CPD as recognised by your College
- Current professional indemnity insurance (or willingness to obtain).
What we are offering in this role:
Offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits; these include:
- CPD leave
- Opportunity to train in aviation and underwater medicine
- Support through CPD assistance that helps financially with fees for courses
- Variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco Benefits program
- Wellbeing programs, including Fitness Passport
- Volunteer leave and leave for reservistssociable hours (Part Time hours)
- Provision of uniform
Benefits in applying through us – We will have a dedicated consultant to help you with process - (Editing, maintaining paperwork, contacting) and keeping you updated throughout your job application till you get the offer letter. Since the process is time taking so meanwhile you can choose to have casual work with Greenstaff - Flexible shifts where you can choose your day and time to go to work and choose your location where you want to work.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or call Sara on +61 390210122, Email - Swati.Chauhan@greenstaffmedical.com.au
Apply now to avoid missing out!