ADF - 07
Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
$46 to $51 Per Hour
Variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco Benefits program
Registered Nurse Defence Force
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provides high quality talent across Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of short and long-term contracts. By working with us, you will gain access to great rewards including refer-a-friend bonuses, and other great incentives. You will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
ADF Health Services provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel across Australia. As part of this newly awarded contract, Serco, in partnership with Bupa, provide defence-ready clinical and support staff across 50+ on-base locations nationally, ensuring that ADF personnel have access to quality on-site medical care. Our staff take pride in delivering quality health services to achieve outstanding care and our new ADF Health Services employees are no exception.
About the Role
A nursing career like no other, we are seeking for a permanent full-time Enrolled Nurse to work at the Robertson Health Centre. You will play a vital role in providing quality clinical care to ADF members, conduct outpatient assessments and engage in health promotion services, under the supervision of the Registered Nurse. You will assess the level of care required for patients and set priorities accordingly, as well as initiating treatment for minor injuries and illnesses. The Robertson Health Centre provides a number of health care services including, outpatient and inpatient, pharmacy, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and mental health services. The health centre runs a daily sick parade providing on the spot medical advice and treatment. Here you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative multidisciplinary team that support your professional development.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as an Enrolled Nurse (Division 2), General with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- 2 years full-time post registration nursing experience within the last 5 years (or part-time equivalent).
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team to support the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality care to patients.
You are a passionate and dedicated nurse who is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare. With an ability to put patients at ease, your warmth and care is one of your greatest attributes. You can work with minimal supervision and thrive in a busy environment where you can make a difference to those in need. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do. Alongside your engaging manner, you have a positive work attitude, strong communication skills and a strong people focus, enabling you to effectively engage with patients and team members alike.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering:
- Five weeks annual leave
- Support with CPD
- A variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco benefits program
- Wellbeing programs, including a Fitness Passport
- Volunteer leave and leave for reservists
- Provision of uniform