Aged Care Nurse , Community Nurse, Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (EEN) , Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
About the role:
We are looking for experienced RN AGED CARE across all states in Victoria. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to provide quality healthcare services to the patients within facilities while following health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver specialised nursing care
- Administer medications, wound management, Geriatric assessment, AN-ACC Reporting
- Monitor clinical care plans
To be successful in the role you will have:
- MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE AS AGED CARE REGISTERED NURSE/ENROLLED NURSE
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Relevant certification and qualifications.
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history
Why apply through Greenstaff Australia?
- Competitive weekly agency rates are available.
- Contract Completion Bonus
- You can choose between casual or contractual work with flexible shifts to match your lifestyle.
- Enjoy consistent shifts to ensure you always have work.
- Gain access to job opportunities in all Australian states.
- Earn referral and joining bonuses.
You'll have a dedicated consultant to guide you through the recruitment process. Experience outstanding service and fast progression in the recruitment process.
Ready to apply?
If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to hear from you! To apply for this position, please click on the apply button or call 0390210122. You can also share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenstaff Medical Australia is a distinguished healthcare staffing agency that delivers top-tier talent throughout Australia. As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we provide a variety of both short-term and extended contracts.
*Terms and conditions are applicable to all incentive and bonus programs.
**To apply for this role, you must possess the legal right to work in Australia.